- 2014 Gamelogic
- Herman Tulleken
This is the API documentation. For more documentation, see http://gamelogic.co.za/gridsgm/.
- Added rectangular and diamond grids
- Added a function for creating convex polygon shapes using a list of vertices
- Added a function for calculating the perpendicular of a vector
- Added generic map conversion functions (gl_map_grid2world and gl_map_world2grid).
- Added a convenience function to center a grid in a rectangle.
- Added more map functions to deal with distance, size, and snapping.
- Added a function to select a random point from a grid.
- Added functions to select radom points from a list.
- Added a function that filter points of a grid based on their color index.
- Added connection algorithms.
- Added more functions to work directly with vectors and rectangles when deling with Game Maker objects.
- Added a function for adding all items of one list to another.
- Added a function to delete an item from a list of points (vectors).